The OPS Desk provides your business with a support structure for CargoWise system administration, configuration, and Data Integrity management.
Our SuperUsers are available to provide much needed knowledge and support to your team, whilst ensuring continuity of knowledge in your business.
Our service is a subscription-based service, meaning you do not need to worry about an growing hourly bill and helping your business forecast cost in an ever-evolving logistics operation.
A team of SuperUsers on call ready to assist you. Our service supports your team with the following.
● General System Inquires
● Troubleshoot Service Issues
● Manage Order & Receipt Issues
● Access to CargoWise Superusers
Centralise and control your CargoWise system administration. We manage all your user group administration and productivity reporting.
● User Activation/Deactivation
● User Security Group Management
● Staff key stroke productivity reports
● Scheduled Reports setup
Our team will manage your key data input to CargoWise. Ensuring continuity remains at a high standard across your business.
● Product Configuration
● Warehouse Location Configuration
● Location Types & Profiles
● Warehouse Area Configuration
● SKU Master Upload
● Manage Customer Contacts
● Organisation Configuration
Includes all benefits from the SuperStarter Package........
Our expertise in CargoWise allows you to have confidence your billing process remains accurate, maximising revenue. We manage the below functions for you.
● Rate card Set up & configuration
● Active rate card maintenance
● Charge code configuration
● Service task Configuration
Our team will facilitate reporting to key stakeholders within your business through our daily dashboard reports.
● Inbound & Outbound Dashboards including activity such as:
- Orders, Lines and Unit Quantity
- Staff member activity - Per User
- Activity per Customer or Site
- Receipt Lines & Units
- Putaway task per User,Customer or Site
With industry expertise of national inventory control within our team. Our OPS Desk supports the function of inventory control across the warehousing spectrum.
● Stock shelf life Configuration
● Stock Replenishment Reports
● Product Cycle Reporting
● Support Weekly Cycle count functions
● Stock Adjustments